At a Glance
- apartment-style rooms convenient for longer stays
- good for entertaining
- inconvenient location for tourists
Check Rates from our Partners
Artnouveau City Review
Technically a serviced apartment, Artnoveau City makes a comfortable and useful base for those visiting for longer periods of time. As the name implies, the relatively spacious rooms have a consistent art nouveau design theme. While not as elegant as the top-level luxury hotels, Artnouveau feels like a classy city apartment. Even the standard rooms have a kitchenette and separate living and bedroom areas, making it a good choice for visitors who want to entertain guests. The difficult part is getting guests to stop by after dinner since Artnouveau is at best a short cab ride from even the nearest nightlife area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more