Suji's Restaurant Review
Despite Korea's wonderful and varied cuisine, there are days when you want a taste of home and Suji's it the best place in Seoul to get it. After studying at New York's French Culinary Institute, chef Suji Park introduced the best of American cuisine to Seoul. Everything—including the bread, pickles and deli meats—is made in house. Not only is it the best place in Seoul to get a pastrami sandwich or apple crumble, it is hands-down the city's best brunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more