OK 2 Kitchen
OK 2 Kitchen Review
Chef Susumu Yongari draws from Korean cuisine but manages to create foods all his own. The seasonal menu changes regularly so diners are always in for a pleasant surprise such as poached duck egg and truffle salad, a refined take on Korean pumpkin stew, or a sashimi plate featuring oyster with basil sauce and whitefish creviche. Desserts range from a delicate butterscotch caramel pudding to gorgonzola ice cream over beet brulee. OK 2 is easily one of the best values and most creative menus in Seoul.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more