- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mug for Rabbit
Mug for Rabbit Review
Mug for Rabbit shows that the boutique cupcake trend isn't dying out, it's just moving to Asia. Located on Seoul's trendy Garosu-gil café and shopping street, Mug for Rabbit serves homemade cupcakes and coffee in a gallery-like atmosphere. The cupcakes, though tiny, are fluffy and moist with the frosting complimenting the cupcake without overpowering it. The coffee, while not the best in town, is definitely a step above the chain coffee shops nearby. Mug for Rabbit is a good place to take a break, people watch, and have just a little something sweet.
- Address: 34-25 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-120
- Phone: 02/548-7488
- Location: Seoul
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- $2299 -- China: 11-Night Vacation w/Air & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- Undiscovered South Korea Independent Journey IExplore
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan
· News & Features
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom. ... Read more