Mug for Rabbit
Mug for Rabbit Review
Mug for Rabbit shows that the boutique cupcake trend isn't dying out, it's just moving to Asia. Located on Seoul's trendy Garosu-gil café and shopping street, Mug for Rabbit serves homemade cupcakes and coffee in a gallery-like atmosphere. The cupcakes, though tiny, are fluffy and moist with the frosting complimenting the cupcake without overpowering it. The coffee, while not the best in town, is definitely a step above the chain coffee shops nearby. Mug for Rabbit is a good place to take a break, people watch, and have just a little something sweet.
- Address: 34-25 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-120
- Phone: 02/548–7488
- Location: Seoul
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more