Mock Hyang Review
Billing itself as Seoul's only two-story traditional style hanok house, Mock Hyang is a good stop to take a rest from shopping or sightseeing. Located on a small street behind Insadong's Ssamziegil complex, customers can sample various tea sweets or a wide selection of teas—from traditional green and black varieties to ginseng, ginger, and jujube. The all wood interior is bright and relaxing and the low wooden tea tables and pottery lining the walls give it an air of rustic elegance. The teahouse also hosts occasional music and culture events.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more