Kwangjang Market Review
Part of the Dongdaemun market, Kwangjang is a street-food paradise. Though you can get nearly any Seoul street-food here, the specialty is bindaetteok—North Korean-style mung bean pancakes. Also worth trying are the bibimbap and pumpkin porridge all of which is best washed down with some Korean makgeolli (rice wine). Choosing one shop among the swirl of vendors can be a challenge; the best way to approach Kwangjang is with an open mind and an empty stomach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight.... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more