Jinju Jip Review
Come here for the house speciality, kongguksu, a velvety, chilled bowl of noodles in a soybean-milk soup, topped with mild kimchi. The rich broth is made from freshly ground soybeans, complementing the chewy wheat noodles. Jinju Jip is also known for its mandu dumplings, spicy bibimguksu mixed noodles, anddak calguksu, a knife-cut chicken noodle dish.
- Address: 36-2 Yeouiddo-dong, Seoul, 150-883
- Phone: 02/780-6108
- Location: Seoul
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $96 & up -- India: 5-Star Hotel near New Delhi w/Breakfast Accor Hotels
- $3599 -- Japan: 8-Night, 3-City Tour w/Air, Save $400 Friendly Planet Travel
- A World Apart IExplore
- $1499 & up -- Hong Kong & Shanghai 6-Night Trip w/Air — $1,499 go-today
- Ageless China — $3,525 IExplore
· News & Features
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom. ... Read more