Jinju Jip Review
Come here for the house speciality, kongguksu, a velvety, chilled bowl of noodles in a soybean-milk soup, topped with mild kimchi. The rich broth is made from freshly ground soybeans, complementing the chewy wheat noodles. Jinju Jip is also known for its mandu dumplings, spicy bibimguksu mixed noodles, anddak calguksu, a knife-cut chicken noodle dish.
- Address: 36-2 Yeouiddo-dong, Seoul, 150-883
- Phone: 02/780-6108
- Location: Seoul
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more