Hong Yong Jae
Hong Yong Jae Review
Hong Yong Jae's food is as satisfying as it is nourishing and healthy. A former doctor who believes he overcame his own struggle with an incurable cancer by using the curative properties of food, he opened this restaurant as a tribute to healthy eating. True or not, it makes a good back-story and the food here is so creative and flavorful that it really doesn't matter. The open wood interior works well with the simple, creatively combined ingredients. Hong Yong Jae is yet another example that food can be healthy without sacrificing variety and flavor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more