This café on the first floor of Insadong's Kong Art Space serves excellent classic Korean sweets. Chef Yong-il Sin has used his experience at the Swiss Consulate and high end restaurants to reinvent classic desserts like sweet tteok and ju-ak rice cakes. There are only a few seats in the tiny café, but on a nice day it is a perfect take-out snack to have while wandering the streets of Insadong.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more