Gyeong Ho Galbi
Gyeong Ho Galbi Review
Affordable, tasty, and easy to find, Gyeong Ho Galbi is a good place to try Korea's famous kalbi barbeque. Located next to the tourist information center at the north end of Insa-dong Street, Gyeong Ho serves quality Korean beef at reasonable prices. The simple interior is clean and spacious and while the staff does not speak much English, they are helpful and friendly. While it's best to come in a group and try a variety of dishes, Gyeong Ho is familiar enough with foreign tourists that they will cater to solo travelers as well.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's