For meat and spice-lovers only, Dongin-Dong serves a delicious bowl of beef ribs cooked on the bone with a heaping amount of garlic and chilies. It's the kind of meal worth breaking out in a sweat for and customers often order bowl after bowl of rice to soak up the last of the sauce (not to mention mitigating the spiciness). Also recommended are the mercifully less-spicy pork pancakes and other pan-fried delicacies. Just be sure to remember your breath mints.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight.... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more