One of the best restaurants in the city, Doore serves authentic Korean course meals in a beautiful 120 year-old hanok house. The seasonal menu incorporates only the freshest ingredients and is an excellent representation of upscale Korean dining. The place settings use a combination of the heavy brass tableware once reserved for royalty and beautiful, rough hewn pottery, adding to the experience of the meal. In addition to the daily course, be sure to try the tender galbi jjim (steamed short ribs).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more