Chez Simon Review
Situated in a wooden hanok house along the Samcheong-dong café street, Chez Simon delivers classic homemade French cuisine in an intimate 20-seat setting. The menu changes frequently, with each dish using only the freshest local ingredients. The quality and artistry of the food would fit a fine-dining establishment, making Chez Simon an excellent value. Just be sure to book ahead as the restaurant is reservation only.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more