Located a five minute walk from some of downtown Seoul's premier hotels, Arirang serves high-end kalbi (grilled meats) at a price to match. Though pricier than most other kalbi restaurants, the food here is top notch and the location makes it an excellent dinner choice for those staying at one of the nearby hotels. The restaurant is bright and airy—surprising considering that the main dish is beef grilled at the table. Customers can opt for tables or the more traditional floor seating. While a good for two people, like most Korean BBQ, Arirang in best visited in a group.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more