- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Things to Do in Seoul
Sample an Up and Coming Culinary Capital: From street food to fine dining, traditional Korean fare to cutting edge fusion, Seoul is a foodie heaven.
Wander Bukchon's Historic Alleys: One of Seoul's few remaining historic neighborhoods, Bukchon is filled with new discoveries down each winding path.
Walk the Path of Emperors: Oases of tranquility amidst the hectic rush of Seoul, the palaces are as beautiful as they are accessible.
Experience the Ordered Chaos of Seoul's Markets: Teeming with energy, Seoul's sprawling markets are the best way to understand the pulse of this growing city.
Drink and Dance Until Dawn: With everything from local magkeolli bars to ultra-hip dance clubs, Seoul is a 24-hour city no matter what your taste.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- $2299 -- China: 11-Night Vacation w/Air & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- Treasures of India with Pushkar Fair IExplore
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan