Top Things to Do in Seoul
Sample an Up and Coming Culinary Capital: From street food to fine dining, traditional Korean fare to cutting edge fusion, Seoul is a foodie heaven.
Wander Bukchon's Historic Alleys: One of Seoul's few remaining historic neighborhoods, Bukchon is filled with new discoveries down each winding path.
Walk the Path of Emperors: Oases of tranquility amidst the hectic rush of Seoul, the palaces are as beautiful as they are accessible.
Experience the Ordered Chaos of Seoul's Markets: Teeming with energy, Seoul's sprawling markets are the best way to understand the pulse of this growing city.
Drink and Dance Until Dawn: With everything from local magkeolli bars to ultra-hip dance clubs, Seoul is a 24-hour city no matter what your taste.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's