Seoul Travel Guide
Plan Your Seoul Vacation
Filled with skyscrapers, street markets, palaces, and temples, Seoul is a buzzing hub of energy and enterprise mixed with tradition and serenity. In just 50 years Seoul has grown to one of the world's most modern and vibrant megacities and one of the hottest tourist destinations in Asia.
Seoul has a range of hotels, with many clustered in the central downtown area near Seoul station and City Hall, and in Gangnam, south of the river. In addition...read more
Seoul has an extraordinary variety of food options. Choices range from street food to elaborate, Korean multi-course dinners and recently the city has seen...read more
Things To Do in Seoul
Seoul proper is a sizeable city, but fortunately for...read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's