Taxis are safe, cheap and a great option for getting around if you don't want to rent a car—cabs can be hired for around W100,000 to W150,000 a day (plus meals and lodging for the driver). Most drivers speak a bit of English, but it's always best to have your destination written down in Korean (Hangeul). Cabs here are all metered and charge W2200 for the first 2km; 15km will run you roughly W10,000.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's