Jeju International Airport is relatively new, clean, and has plenty of shops to keep flyers happy. The Island is one hour from Seoul by air with daily flights in and out. There are also direct flights from Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Beijing, Shanghai and Taipei.
Korean Air. Operates flights from Jeju-do International Airport to all major Korean cities. 1588-2001. www.koreanair.co.kr.
Jeju Air. A relative newcomer with significantly lower prices. 1599-1500. www.jejuair.net.
Jin Air. Korea's latest budget airline to join the fray. 1600-6200. www.jinair.com.
Jeju International Airport (CJU). 064/797-2114. www.jeju.airport.co.kr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe