Jeju International Airport is relatively new, clean, and has plenty of shops to keep flyers happy. The Island is one hour from Seoul by air with daily flights in and out. There are also direct flights from Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Beijing, Shanghai and Taipei.
Korean Air. Operates flights from Jeju-do International Airport to all major Korean cities. 1588-2001. www.koreanair.co.kr.
Jeju Air. A relative newcomer with significantly lower prices. 1599-1500. www.jejuair.net.
Jin Air. Korea's latest budget airline to join the fray. 1600-6200. www.jinair.com.
Jeju International Airport (CJU). 064/797-2114. www.jeju.airport.co.kr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $235 & up -- Japan: Luxury Hotels, Save 50% Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 & up -- India: 5-Star Hotel near New Delhi w/Breakfast Accor Hotels
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
- A World Apart IExplore
- $1599 & up -- Japan Vacations incl. Air, Save up to $550 — $1,599 Featured Destination: Japan