When to Go
When to Go
Peak Season: May to September
Though it's the wettest time of year, the temperature hovers comfortably around 75°F. Huge crowds visit during these months so be sure to book ahead.
Off Season: December to April
The winter season on Jeju is milder than the mainland, but not by much. Expect freezing temperatures and the occasional snow storm. Be aware that some hotels and attractions close down in the winter.
Shoulder Season: October to November
Autumn is the driest season on this wet little island. The weather is still favorable, the crowds minimal, and the prices are low.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe