Lotte Mart Review
A trusted brand in Korea, this seven-floor, discount department store houses a movie theater, a two-story supermarket, and a Korean and Western buffet, in addition to row upon row of clothing, sporting goods, toys, and housewares. These types of one-stop-shopping establishments are becoming the new norm in Korea and replacing traditional, open-air markets.
- Address: Nohyong-dong, Jeju-si
- Phone: 064/798–2500
- Location: Jeju Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight.... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more