Dongmun Market Place
Dongmun Market Place Review
Open since 1945, Dongmun is the best place to go for a taste of the local foodstuffs, like black pork, tangerines, hairtail fish, and abalone. Located at the crossroads of several olle walking trails and next to the lively Tap-dong district, it's a great place to explore.
- Address: Ido 1-dong, Jeju-si
- Phone: 064/722–3004
- Location: Jeju Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more