Seogwipo Olle Market
Seogwipo Olle Market Review
This large, indoor market holds 208 stalls filled with fresh agricultural products and home goods. A little more spacious and less crowded than the bigger markets in the north, the Olle Market is a relaxing shopping (and cultural) experience. The Market is located on olle walking trail #6, a nice place to stroll afterwards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more