Jeju City Five Day Market
Jeju City Five Day Market Review
The largest open-air market in Jeju has around 1,000 stalls, with everything from pet hedgehogs to shark fins. The five-day market is a staple for locals and a must-see cultural experience for visitors. The market is only open one out of every 5 days, on the 2nd, 7th, 12th, 17th, 22nd, and 27th of every month.
- Address: Dodu 1-dong, Jeju-si
- Phone: 064/743–5985
- Location: Jeju Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more