Yeon-Dong Shopping District
Yeon-Dong Shopping District Review
This pedestrian-only street is jam packed with funky boutiques, exclusive brand name shops, restaurants and Karaoke bars. It's decorated with sculptures and flowerpots, and is a happening spot on Saturday nights when stores stay open late. Locals also call this area Jewon.
- Address: Yeon-dong, Jeju-si
- Location: Jeju Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more