Tap-dong Jeju Review
Conveniently located at the heart of downtown Jeju, Tap-dong is the largest shopping district on the island. Most shops stay open till 4am, so it's a great place to spend an evening. There are also a lot of restaurants, bars and theaters, as well as local vendors selling handicrafts on the street.
- Address: Boardwalk near Jeju Por, Tap-dong, Jeju-si
- Location: Jeju Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more