Fun Café Review
Korean's love board game cafés and the people of Jeju are no exception. Fun Café has stacks of board games from all over the world; there are classics like Scrabble and Monopoly, and more obscure games like It's a Dog's Life. The room is large, well-lit, and has big, comfy, albeit a tad drab, chairs and sofas. There's no sign in English outside so look for the Mr. Pizza building across from City Hall and go up to the fifth floor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more