Jeju NANTA Theater
Jeju NANTA Theater Review
The internationally acclaimed, non-verbal, musical performance of NANTA is the most famous show to come from Korea. Actors play cooks preparing a wedding banquet and use their kitchen utensils as musical instruments. The traditional Korean beats mixed with international music makes for a lively and entertaining performance. Stage actors mingle and get the audience involved as well.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more