Gecko's Korea Review
Walking into Gecko's is like going home for a few hours: the dark wood furniture, pool table, and dart board are just a few elements that make it an authentic American-style bar. The local expats rave about the delicious Western food which is unlike anything else on the island. The bar offers a variety of beers on tap and an extensive list of shots, shooters, and cocktails. Come for a tasty lunch during the day or a cocktail and lively conversation at night. American top 40s play around the clock. Gecko's even offers free van service on Fridays and Saturdays to City Hall and Shin Jeju in Jeju City and Seogwipo.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more