Magic World Review
Some tricks and treats that the whole family will enjoy—this 2000 seat performance space hosts a live Chinese acrobatic circus featuring colorfully costumed acrobats, motorcycle stunt men, and kangaroo boxing. The most impressive acts are the aerial acrobatics and bicycle tricks; 12 people on one bicycle seems like an impossible feat but these acrobats make it look easy. The venue is a 10 minute cab ride from the airport.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more