At a Glance
- State-of-the-art Karaoke room: private terraces in every room
- fantastic homemade ice cream served at the restaurant
- isolated location
Check Rates from our Partners
Podo Hotel Review
One of the most interesting and original hotels on Jeju, Podo was designed with the concept of traditional cottages and the nearby mountains in mind. Noted for its innovative architecture and use of natural light, the undulating titanium roof is inspired by Jeju's oreum (parasitic volcanoes) and units are interconnected so that the hotel resembles a cluster of grapes when seen from above. Each room is decorated in a mix of traditional Jeju and modern Japanese décor. The chic Tahitian-style rooms each have a private Jacuzzi with therapeutic hot springs piped in straight from the source. It's located in countryside on the exclusive PRIX golf course.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more