The best Mexican food on the island with a delicious Asian twist: tacos, burritos, and enchiladas are made from flour tortillas, fresh Jeju veggies, and spicy Asian sauces. Every item on the menu is delicious and filling and classic Mexican ingredients, like pico de gallo, avocado, and jalapenos, lend authenticity. The dark-wooden floors, Mexican revolution-era posters, and a chalkboard covering one wall give Zapata's a laid-back, Mexican taco shop feel. The good selection of Mexican beers and tequilas can't be found anywhere else on the island. The service is usually slow, so plan for a leisurely meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more