Olive9 Buffet Restaurant
Olive9 Buffet Restaurant Review
This lively, family friendly restaurant has traditional Korean BBQ grills at every table plus a large buffet with a variety of marinated meats, spring rolls, salads, and desserts. At the sushi station in the back, chefs whip up a variety of hand rolls and sashimi. The large dining room is bright, colorful, and the big waitstaff is always at your service. There's also a children's play room equipped with video cameras that broadcast onto TV screens around the restaurant so parents can enjoy their meal and easily keep an eye on their kids at the same time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more