Located in Jeju Gonaechon, a quick 25 minute drive from Jeju Airport, Soopsori is nestled within a gorgeous pine grove and close to walking trails. Owner Ham Oak-keum serves up a full spectrum of traditional Korean delicacies but we recommend his outstanding samgyetang (chicken stuffed with rice and ginseng) and agujjim (spicy steamed monkfish). Order hanjeongsik (a tasting menu) and get a full meal and lots of small, savory side dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more