The Plate Review
This Western-style restaurant stands out on the strip of traditional Korean restaurants—look for the English signage and wooden patio (which stays open year-round). The menu runs the gamut from pastas and burgers to Thai food. The fresh, organic salads are especially delicious. The Plate also serves up a popular brunch from 10 to 2 on weekends. The breakfast burrito is excellent.
- Address: Nohyeongdong 944-17 , Jeju-si
- Phone: 064/746-8008
- Location: Jeju Island
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more