The Plate Review
This Western-style restaurant stands out on the strip of traditional Korean restaurants—look for the English signage and wooden patio (which stays open year-round). The menu runs the gamut from pastas and burgers to Thai food. The fresh, organic salads are especially delicious. The Plate also serves up a popular brunch from 10 to 2 on weekends. The breakfast burrito is excellent.
- Address: Nohyeongdong 944-17 , Jeju-si,
- Phone: 064/746-8008
- Location: Jeju Island
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- $2299 -- China: 11-Night Vacation w/Air & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- A World Apart IExplore
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan
· News & Features
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom. ... Read more