La Vie Review
If you're hankering for a taste of home, head over to the very popular La Vie for what's rumored to be the best burger on the island. The friendly folks here also serve a nice selection of reasonably-priced sandwiches, like roast beef, spicy chicken, and avocado and cheddar. This cozy, laid-back, tiki-themed bar and cafe is where locals and expats go for a cold beer and good conversation. Occasional trivia contests and live music on Wednesday make La Vie a great place to spend an entertaining evening.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more