Owner Kamal B.K. serves up delicious traditional Indian cuisine in this second story restaurant located on a busy shopping street in Yeon-dong district. It's a dimly lit, cozy space, decorated with Indian tapestries on the walls and very popular with visitors looking for a break from Korean food. The family-size specials are a great deal and come with a green salad, dessert, and a scrumptious sweet curry. This mouth-watering menu is large, so choosing between the varieties of chicken, lamb and vegetarian dishes can be challenging. If it all gets too hot, the Indian cinnamon-milk tea helps temper the spice.
- Address: Yuon-dong 272-13, Jeju-si
- Phone: 064/749-4924
- Location: Jeju Island
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more