Dream Forest Review
Built of logs and stone and set on 5.95 hectares of land, this rustic establishment is also an herbal farm. The décor is inspired by The Little Prince and it definitely feels like dining in a fairy tale. Sit inside under a ceiling painted like the night sky and watch the chef at work in the open kitchen, or sit at a picnic table outside next to the stream. Owner and chef Han serves up classics such as bibimbap, sujaebi, and bbq pork cutlet with fresh mint and rosemary grown on the farm.
- Address: 2072 Sunheul-ri , Jocheon-eup, Jeju-si
- Phone: 064/782–9183
- Location: Jeju Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more