Cheonjiyeon Waterfall Review
A popular attraction for tour groups and families during the day and a romantic stop for couples at night, the picturesque, 72-foot-high falls are surrounded by woods but still just a half mile walk down a paved path from the parking lot, so they're easily accessible. The area around the falls is known for its diverse plant life, migratory birds, and the water is home to marbled eel.
- Address: cheonji-dong, Seogwipo-si
- Phone: 064/733-1528
- Cost: W2,000
- Hours: 7 am–11 pm (Trail closes to newcomers at 10:10 pm)
- Location: Jeju Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more