Jeju Love Land
Jeju Love Land Review
Described as "a place where love oriented art and eroticism meet" this theme sculpture park provides some intriguing—albeit daring—insights into the art of love making. Given Korea's relative conservatism this venue may come as a surprise for some. Throughout the grounds are 140 large sculptures and monuments. This is strictly an adult activity, keep the kids at home.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more