Hallim Park Review
Here is a botanical garden, zoo, and cultural experience all wrapped up in one. At this Jeju-themed park, visitors experience the exotic flora of Jeju while winding through a maze of greenhouses, orchards, and reptile enclosures. The walk-in bird sanctuary puts you face to face with peacocks and other exotic fowl. The water garden, traditional folk village, and bonsai and stone statue park represent the island's artistic heritage. There are even two small lava tubes guests can walk through. If your visit is short, Hallim Park is a great way to experience Jeju's many facets in just a few hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more