Udo Island Review
This tiny island off the east coast is a 15 minute ferry ride away. Circle the island in only 30 minutes on a rented scooter, ATV, or golf cart and take in the scenic views and white sand beaches. Udo Island makes for a relaxing day trip but is also a great place to spend the night in a beachfront pension. Try to avoid visiting on national holidays and catch a ferry early in the morning to beat the crowds on weekends. The most convenient port to catch the ferry is Seongsan Port near Sunrise Peak. Check weather conditions as the ferry closes for rough sea.
- Address: Seongsan-ri, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si
- Phone: 064/782–5671
- Cost: W2,000 ferry
- Hours: 8–6:30
- Location: Jeju Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more