Seongsang Ilchubong (Sunrise Peak)
Seongsang Ilchubong (Sunrise Peak) Review
Formed from a volcano eruption, the 600 ft. high Sunrise Peak was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007 and is the perfect place to enjoy breathtaking sunrises. The jagged rocks lining the outer rim of the crater are said to resemble a king's crown. Be aware that the climb to the top is steep and challenging.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more