Jeju Island Feature
Top Reasons to Go
Explore an Island: The black-lava landscape of Udo, a small island off the eastern coast, is famous for its white coral-sand beaches.
Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Scale Korea's highest mountain; hike up a coastal volcanic tuff; and tour the world's longest lava tubes.
Stay in Luxury: Splurge at one of the luxury resorts and lounge on sun soaked beaches.
Walk the Olle Trails: See the best sides of Jeju on one of the famous 19 walking trails that circle the island and provide some of the best views.
Attend a Festival: Be immersed in the local culture by attending one of the many colorful festivals, the Fire Festival held on the first full moon of the Lunar New Year is especially invigorating.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's