- Explore an Island The black-lava landscape of Udo, a small island off the eastern coast, is famous for its white coral-sand beaches.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites Scale Korea's highest mountain; hike up a coastal volcanic tuff; and tour the world's longest lava tubes.
- Stay in Luxury Splurge at one of the luxury resorts and lounge on sun soaked beaches.
- Walk the Olle Trails See the best sides of Jeju on one of the famous 19 walking trails that circle the island and provide some of the best views.
- Attend a Festival Be immersed in the local culture by attending one of the many colorful festivals, the Fire Festival held on the first full moon of the Lunar New Year is especially invigorating.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More