Jeju Island Travel Guide
Time moves at a much slower clip here on Jeju-do. Blessed with tangerine groves, swaying palm trees, white sand beaches, and a verdant landscape, Korea's southernmost volcanic island has long been a favored holiday and honeymoon retreat for natives and neighbors. Still relatively unknown to Western travelers, Jeju's recent title as one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature is bound to bring Jeju up on quite a few radars.
Lodging on Jeju Island runs the gamut, from humble guesthouses to world-class luxury resorts with spas and private beaches. ...read more
Given that Jeju-do is surrounded by water, it's no surprise that the region is known for its seafood dishes. The popular restaurants in town offer delicious...read more
Things To Do in Jeju Island
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Explore an Island: The black-lava landscape of Udo, a small island off the eastern coast, is famous for its white coral-sand beaches.... Read more
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight.... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more
· Travel Planner
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe