South Korea Feature
Top Reasons to Go to South Korea
Asia's Fastest Changing City: In the midst of rapid modernization and expansion, Seoul is moving onto the world's stage of as one of Asia's most vibrant and exciting cities.
Explore the Lush Countryside: From mountain hermitages to splendid temples, remote coastlines to popular beaches, the Korean countryside is as varied as it is underexplored.
Experience an Ancient Culture: With a rich history spanning thousands of years, Korea's temples and palaces offer a glimpse into the past.
Island of the Gods: Jeju Island's combination of volcanic caves, waterfalls, and Korea's highest mountain makes it one of the country's most spectacular destinations.
Eat, Eat, Eat: This is a country that loves to eat, and Korean cuisine is fresh, healthy, and full of unique surprises.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe