South Korea Feature
Top Reasons to Go to South Korea
Asia's Fastest Changing City: In the midst of rapid modernization and expansion, Seoul is moving onto the world's stage of as one of Asia's most vibrant and exciting cities.
Explore the Lush Countryside: From mountain hermitages to splendid temples, remote coastlines to popular beaches, the Korean countryside is as varied as it is underexplored.
Experience an Ancient Culture: With a rich history spanning thousands of years, Korea's temples and palaces offer a glimpse into the past.
Island of the Gods: Jeju Island's combination of volcanic caves, waterfalls, and Korea's highest mountain makes it one of the country's most spectacular destinations.
Eat, Eat, Eat: This is a country that loves to eat, and Korean cuisine is fresh, healthy, and full of unique surprises.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- $2299 -- China: 11-Night Vacation w/Air & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) IExplore
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan