The friendly, English speaking staff at the Gimhae Internationl Airport Tourist Information Centre can provide complimentary maps and food, shopping, and event guides. Tourist information centers are also in areas frequented by visitors, including Busan Station and Haeundae Beach. There is a 24-hour phone interpretation service for English speakers (1330) and free English-speaking tour guides at several locations around the city, including Beomeosa (010/3831-7110).
Gimhae International Airport Tourist Information Centre. Gimhae International Airport, 2350 Dae Jeo, 2-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan, 618-807. 051/973–4607. tour.busan.go.kr. 6:30am–last flight.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's