Taxis are your best friend in Busan. They're everywhere and will often pull over if you simply look in their direction. While most drivers do not speak English, they're friendly and the chances of getting overcharged are slim. The base fare is only W2,200 and the meter rises slowly—with many signs written only in Korean a taxi can save you hours of searching for your destination.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe