Many major hotels and department stores offer free parking (and occasionally even concierge services) and parking at other centers such as Busan station is relatively inexpensive (around W15,000 for the day). However, given that taxis are cheap, the subway is efficient, and street signage is confusing even to locals; driving is only recommended if you are planning to travel farther out of town or need a car for business.
Hertz Car Rental. 051/940-8000. www.hertz.co.kr.
Sixt Rent a Car. 070/7101-1877. www.sixt.co.kr.
Kuk Je. 051/941-8888. www.kjrent.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's