Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, and Busan Air operate regular domestic services to destinations including Seoul and Jeju. The airport is served by a light rail link, which connects with the city's subway. However, the easiest way to get into the city is the Limousine Bus service; there are pickup points outside both the international and domestic terminals. A taxi to the Seomyeon area will cost approximately W20,000 and W30,000 to Haeundae.
Gimhae International Airport (PUS). 051/964-3114. www.gimhaeairport.co.kr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's