Shinsegae Centum City
Shinsegae Centum City Review
In 2009, Shinsegae lifted the title of world's largest department store from Macy's in New York. This mammoth store has a year-round ice-skating rink, a natural hot-springs resort, and the usual international brands like GAP and Nike. There are also 60 luxury boutiques, with brands including Hermes, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton. Visit the 9th-floor roof garden for fresh air and impressive city views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more